Friday, January 25, 2008

After bein away from the blogging scene for about a year, I was hoping that my first few posts would be something worthwhile if not spectacular. Something to symbolize how much i've learned over the year or something that shows a newfound insight.
Alas, i seem to be thinking of nothing but chocolate waffles.
Well, not really. but mostly.
In the meantime, Kit Siang's blog is turning out to be an interesting read. just goin thru his rants bout the PKFZ. Is it just me, or is embezzlement and dishonest practice turning into a national pastime?
But lets not get into that really. The real reason am online is that I'm suppose to be doing research on good governance principles and the economic impact of AIDS. I would be, except the connection is crawling by on its last legs and I cant have more than 2 windows open. I'm familiar with the basic tenets of good governance, but I had no idea that our government's steamrolled on so many of them. Its an eye-opener really. But then again which government doesnt? Its just that they have the good manners not to make it too blatantly in your face. At least not to the majority voters.
And since when is Malaysia a democratic Islamic state? (Yes, you Mr. Malaysian Ambassador to Spain).
Last I checked the constitution states that we're secular.
But who gives a damn bout that piece of paper neways, no?
Is it the same election story comin up again? Everytime its election time, suddenly everybody loves indians, Malaysia is an islamic state but still very much secular and thaipusam is now a holiday (in some states, especially since there were some *ahem* disruptions there earlier).
Fuck you.

2 comments:

Nadia said...

hey u know someone flagged ur blog? im not joking. there's a disclaimer notice before i can enter ur blog. mwah IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!

Dhanen Mahes said...

I'm proud of me too.